A Belgrade-based company is looking for a successful candidate to join its ever-growing team. We are looking for Assistant Technical Project Managers to help support client projects in a new platform/system we are working on.
- Daily communication with platform users at all levels.
- Working on the technical configuration of various projects within the platform.
- Performing technical tasks within the platform according to specific requirements.
- Collaborating and exchanging information with team members on different tasks.
- Supporting Project Managers on identifying and resolving issues.
- Discussing and designing project configuration and processes based on client’s needs.
- Following standard operating procedures and creating necessary documentation.
- Communicating client requirements to our product design team if necessary.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Supporting Project Managers during meetings with clients, which can entail providing technical explanation and/or presenting our platform.
- Knowing our product/system inside and out (you will receive training).
- Exemplary written and spoken English is a must.
- Exceptional eye for details.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills.
- Computer literacy skills. Additional computer knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Team-oriented with the ability to take responsibility for individual tasks.
What we offer:
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive work conditions and pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Full-time employment
Due to the current situation, we are working remotely. All interviews will be done remotely.
The training will be organized live in our office.
- Srbija, Beograd, Kosovskih božura 24
- PIB: 112029357
- Matični broj: 21592722