We are looking for an Assistant in Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) in EY Serbia
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our professionals within the Financial Accounting Advisory Services practice in Belgrade develop specifically tailored solutions to our clients in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency and continuity.
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services to a wide range of clients across different industries covering a broad spectrum of services. We currently have a career opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accounting Advisory Services based in Belgrade.
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of complex financial accounting concepts under the IFRS framework.
- Support and advise our international and national clients in the industrial, commercial and service sectors in accounting matters (IFRS and local GAAP).
- Assist in mapping acquisitions and creating pro-forma and carve-out reports.
- Support and advise our clients on accounting changes and conversions (GAAP conversions).
- Help our clients develop and transform their financial function and reporting processes with the aim of optimizing the balance between efficiency, effectiveness and control.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree (in Accounting or Finance).
- 1 -3 years of working experience preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting is an advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS 16 is an advantage
Skills and attributes for success
- An interest in pursuing a further relevant professional education
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented
- You have an intellectual curiosity and you are willing to do the “extra mile”.
What we offer
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu