IvyExec.com is a leading online career platform for successful business professionals. With over 2 million executives within our global online membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.
ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION
Ivy Exec is the trusted digital marketing partner for our University clients. We are committed to helping our clients meet their admissions goals by connecting them with our global business community. Our Services include:
- Awareness - SEO & Thought Leadership
- Engagement - Content Marketing and Interactive Webinars
- Inquiry - Lead Generation and Email Marketing
A LOOK INTO THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Associate, Digital Strategist, you will be part of a fast-growing vertical within Ivy Exec. Our team advises Universities across the globe including: Yale, Columbia Business School, Wharton, HEC, MIT, London Business School and many more!
The Associate, Digital Strategist reports to and works closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Strategists and Account Managers (NYC, BG). You will assist the team by conducting research, creating, monitoring, and reporting on email, display advertising, webinars, sponsored content, and lead generation campaigns for our clients.
Some of the day to day responsibilities of this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Executing sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates in support of lead generation campaigns,
- Moderating Webinars/assisting with technical walkthroughs,
- Daily communication with clients,
- Preparing and maintaining client reports,
- Working with clients on lead generation campaigns including social media remarketing, webinars and email campaigns,
- Supporting Account Managers with client webinar organization, technical walkthroughs and moderation,
- Sales support activities for CGO,
- Communication with Account Managers regarding the opportunities for campaign optimization,
- Liaising with content and marketing team regarding social media and sponsored content campaigns.
THE REQUIREMENTS (AND WHY WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU):
- Professional English Language Skills (written and oral),
- HTML knowledge and design skills, previous experience with email automation platforms and email creation,
- Passion for digital marketing and optimizing the client experience,
- Strong communication and analytical skills, detail oriented and problem solving mindset,
- Email marketing knowledge - Sailthru or any other email marketing automation platforms,
- Comfortable with LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office, Sailthru, Constant Contact, Lead IQ, Seamless, Zoom, GoToWebinar, Surveymonkey, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Shutterstock, Contact Out, WordPress, etc.
- The ability to independently manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines,
- Great knowledge of digital marketing trends/strategies,
- Ability to achieve targets and adjust campaigns based on campaign performance.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- You’ll have the opportunity to help clients like MIT, Harvard, London School of Business, and Oxford meet their admissions goals.
- We believe in nurturing an environment where good ideas can come from anyone. At Ivy Exec, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that is working towards helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Our founders believe transparency is important. In HQ team meetings we discuss Ivy Exec strategy, the latest company goals, and we open the floor to new ideas.
- We believe that our people are our future! We have created initiatives to drive investment in our people: personally and professionally.
IvyExec.com is a leading online platform for successful business professionals. With over 2.5 million global business leaders within our membership, Ivy Exec partners with organizations that wish to gain visibility to this highly sought-after, high caliber demographic. Our Corporate and University clients include MIT, INSEAD, SalesForce, Deloitte Consulting, Nielsen, and others. Ivy Exec has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for 3 consecutive years.Više o poslodavcu