Function of the Position:
The Knowledge Management team in the Office of Information Management and Technology is responsible for overseeing the smooth functioning of DAI’s Microsoft 365 applications, helping users understand and effectively use these applications, and developing solutions to support the business need for internal communications, collaboration and knowledge sharing. The incumbent in this role will serve in a support capacity responding to questions about Microsoft 365 and promoting the tools in ways that improve users’ productivity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with users to resolve issues and requests related to Microsoft 365 applications submitted via the ticketing system.
- Respond to user questions about how to use the suite of Microsoft 365 applications including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, Forms, Planner/Tasks, OneNote, Stream, Sway, PowerApps, PowerAutomate and Power BI.
- Develop and formalize training materials to address commonly asked questions and use cases.
- Microsoft 365
- Plan, design and create SharePoint sites in response to business requests and in areas identified as needing modernization.
- Develop workflows and forms using PowerApps and PowerAutomate in response to business requests and for processes identified as needing modernization.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs evolve.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 plus years professional work experience, or 1 or more years of professional work experience and a Masters degree.
- Customer service experience.
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 applications especially SharePoint Online, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, OneDrive, and/or Teams.
- Ability to uncover and understand business requirements and user needs.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and a good command of English
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks across multiple small projects to meet established deadlines.
Equivalent combination of experience and education/training will be considered.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications especially SharePoint Online, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, OneDrive, and/or Teams.
- Visual/graphic design experience.
- User experience/user interface design experience.
- PowerShell and Python scripting
DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
DAI/USAID Agribusiness Project Serbia
- Srbija, Beograd, Humska 3
- PIB: 102433538
- Matični broj: 29003700