- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fiber‘ gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability, and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for an Atlassian Application Engineer who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
We are looking for an engineer with strong and demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Atlassian portfolio to support our cloud application suite. This position will be responsible for administration, support, maintenance, and extension of our Atlassian suite (JIRA, Access, Confluence, Bitbucket) as per business needs. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
What will you be doing?
- Solution ownership – the jobholder will take on a role of an owner of Atlassian products within Hyperoptic, monitor their usage, proactively look into how we can make better use of the software, whether new updates bring potential risks or useful features, and communicate them to the rest of the business
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products utilized within the company (Jira, Access, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Work with process and solution architecture, solution design, and development teams to identify room for process improvements, process implementation, procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal toolchains
- Documentation - The job holder will be responsible for producing documents containing requirements, configuration specs, change requests and building a knowledge base holding valuable information on how the business uses these systems
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in administrating Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience in implementation of IT projects, software maintenance, business analysis or configuration support
- Experience of working in the IT/Telecommunications industry
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA