Who we are:
Material Exchange is a unique B2B platform that works with leading footwear and apparel brands to digitalize the material sourcing processes. Global restrictions on travel and a shift to digitalization has accelerated the need for digital material data. Material Exchange has a comprehensive library of materials that are required by brands to develop and produce footwear, apparel and accessories. Material Exchange is working towards becoming the next young Swedish unicorn and is adding key hires to its global team.
The Material Exchange database is a highly secure vault containing approximately 40,000 digital materials from some of the largest material suppliers in the world including, Clarino, Tiong Liong Corp, Kuraray and over 350 more. Material Exchange brand customers include Ariat, Keen, Caleres, Steve Madden, Deckers Brands, Global Brands Group and many more.
By leveraging the platform brands can reduce sourcing costs, improve product development timelines and reduce supply chain risks. The platform supports suppliers in better connecting to their brand customers and enables them to find opportunities for new business.
Material Exchange is backed by leading European and International Venture Capital firms including Inventure, Partech, Norrsken VC and DayOne Capital.
We are endorsed by the industries we support with backing from the Footwear Distributors & Retailers Of America (FDRA) and United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA).
Recently, we won the Consumer Trends category at the South Summit Startup Competition 2020 out of 3700+ leading startups.
Material Exchange has a driven and passionate working ethos with a diverse cultural background. You will be joining a highly ambitious organisation at a very exciting time and play a key role in the company’s growth. Our business is international, with offices in USA, Sweden, Serbia, UK, Armenia, India and China.
Summary about the position:
We are looking for an experienced Automation QA Specialist, a person who is experienced in: writing automation test scenarios in Java using Selenium 2, WebDriver, TestNG/Junit, a person who has deep understanding of defect management life cycle and executing Functional / Integration test cycles. A person who is well experienced in defining/moderating test scenarios for automation candidates.
- Implementation of libraries and utilities for an existing automation project;
- Creating test scenarios using Java 8, Selenium 2 / WebDriver, TestNG / JUnit;
- Identifying recording document and track defects in Jira;
- Defining and executing test scenarios in Jira XRay;
- Attending team meetings, cooperation with team members;
Things we are looking for:
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Gradle, Linux shell knowledge is a plus;
- Proactive approach to sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of our company;
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years of working experience as QA automation engineer;
- Knowledge with Java 8, Selenium 2 / WebDriver, Junit, TestNG;
- Knowledge with Jira / XRay;
- Experience with Microsoft Teams;
- Experience with web debugging tools (developer console), Postman;
- Working experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA;
This position reports to: QA Lead
- Young fast growing and dynamic work environment
- Regular company events
- Flexible working location and hours
Equal opportunities employer:
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Annual Base Salary gross: 30k - 36k euro
Type of engagement:
- Full-time employment;
- Person needs to be available for working on CET time zone;
- 2 positions;
- Srbija, Subotica, Boze Sarcevica 19
- PIB: 111560436
- Matični broj: 21502219