EXLRT is the world’s leading technology specialist in implementing premium digital experience platforms with offices in Serbia, The Netherlands and USA. Our global team consists of 85 educated and experienced engineers divided into teams spread across different countries.
We specialize in .NET, Java programming and implementation of enterprise-level Web Content Management Systems. Working in EXLRT gives our employees the ideal opportunity to perfect their skills and advance in their international careers while working side by side with the talent from the world's most famous Global 2000.
YOUR JOB WILL INVOLVE
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Developing, maintaining, and executing manual and automated test scripts
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Performing functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Analyzing test results on product impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Log defects and track to closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause and retesting as required
- University level (IT education is a plus)
- Engineering minded with a strong interest in technology
- Experience in automation software testing (web applications)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience using project or issue tracking software such as Jira
- Experience with REST web service testing (Postman/Fiddler…)
- Experience with Git
- Understanding OOP concepts (C#, Java)
- Previous experience using Selenium Web drive
- Good communication skills in English
- Systematic and detail oriented
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary - We offer a salary that reflects your education and work experience. Your performance and potential are evaluated periodically and the salary is adjusted according to evaluation results and market trends.
- Development – We discuss your personal growth, development and progress at least once a year. It is very important to us to ensure that we are going in the desired direction.
- Flexible working hours - We allow flexible working hours, which means you can start your working day between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. In some cases, there is an option to work from home.
- Health and wellness benefits - private health insurance, fitness pass, organized sports activities, weekly office yoga, therapeutic massages, in-house lunch
- Extra vacation days - We offer extra vacation days based on total length of service.
- Fun - EXLRT is a dynamic, informal and enthusiastic international working environment. You are welcome to join your colleagues for a drink, parties, travels etc.
If you have any questions regarding the job vacancy, please contact us electronically. Attach your CV and apply below!
For more information, visit us at EXLRT.COM.
WHO WE ARE EXLRT is an international company with offices in Serbia, The Netherlands, and the USA. We work closely together with Forbes Global 2000 companies to improve their customers' experiences through content and language technologies and operational services. Our goal is to help big businesses move from global to glocal. For the past two decades, we've been doing exactly that with more than 20 major clients from a wide range of industries, such as aviation and retail. Our global team…Više o poslodavcu