Automotive Quality Engineer
Developing smart and reliable Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Software Platforms, jointly with TTTech Automotive, we deliver the innovative components to make highly-automated cars a reality. Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation have made us part of the technological heart of complex field of autonomous driving and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS). Work with us on enabling autonomous driving cars in the near future!
The Quality Engineer in automotive industry is a part of quality management, covering the planning and systematic means for assuring management that defined automotive standards, practice, procedures and methods of the process are applied.
Your role would include:
- Establishing quality policy and quality objectives and achieving those objectives
- Quality improvement activities including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving using recognized quality tools
- Conducting quality assurance in the field of automotive evaluations and must not be the person who develop the software or product or who is responsible for the software product, which, however, does not preclude the person from taking part in these evaluations
- Assuring compliance with the project plan, as well as to initiate and verify corrective actions
- Continuous training of the team to ensure good knowledge about the about automotive standards, procedures and practices
- Work with engineering and other departments to develop control plans and work instructions for new and revised product
- Master degree in the field of engineering, preferably software engineering
- Knowledge of quality tools and Quality standards, preferred in automotive and functional safety field
- Know how to prepare and coordinate Quality Audits, Process Audits
- Know how to coordinate Preventive and Corrective Actions
- Know how to prepare and perform review meetings and make review reports
- Good understanding of V-model
- Good understanding of ISO/IEC 15504 SPICE and ASPICE /CMMI Capability Maturity Model Integration
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Preferred skills and knowledge:
- Good understanding of ISO/TS 16949 plus
- Good understanding of ISO/IEC 26262 Functional Safety standard and ASILs
- Good understanding of embedded software development
- Experience with 8D reports
- Understanding of MISRA C rules and HIS metrics
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
Location: Novi Sad
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RT-RK is a R&D company and national research institute that delivers development services and own products in the arena of real time embedded systems, with strong focus on consumer electronics and automotive. Headquartered in Novi Sad, with o ces in Belgrade (Serbia), Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Osijek (Croatia) with over 800 engineers, RT-RK is one of the biggest development houses in the Southeast Europe. The company’s business is structured in two big categories: professional services (outsourcing, near shore development centers), and own products. Imagination, Cirrus Logic, TTTech, Western Digital, Google, Marvell, Qualcomm, ST Microelectronics, Kudelski, are some of the clients, with whom our engineers have the opportunity to work. The main areas of our exper- tise are: embedded systems, TV software, DSP, industrial and automotive software, FPGA, product design, and small scale production.www.rt-rk.com
Deadline for applications: 13.01.2019.
RT-RK d.o.o. je kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem usluga razvoja softvera i ponudom sopstvenih softverskih rešenja u oblasti sistema za rad u realnom vremenu, sa fokusom na oblasti multimedije, komunikacija i softvera za automobilsku industriju.
Sedište kompanije je u Novom Sadu, od samog osnivanja 1991. godine. Od 2011. godine, kompanija se razvija u pravcu širenja regionalne mreže centara i otvara odeljenja u Beogradu, Banja Luci i Osijeku. Pozitivna iskustva saradnje sa FTN-om u Novom ... Saznajte više
"U RT-RK sam došla pre šest godina. Prvobitno angažovanje bilo je na studentskom istraživačkom projektu od četvrte godine studija do završetka master studija. Na ovom i drugim projektima na kojima sam ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- STRUČNI INTERNI TRENINZI
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- PISANJE I PRIJAVLJIVANJE PATENATA
- POSLOVNA PUTOVANJA U INOSTRANSTVO
- NAGRADE ZA INŽENJERE GODINE
- DODATNI DANI GODIŠNJEG ODMORA ZA LOJALNE ZAPOSLENE
- TIMSKI SPORTOVI
- TIM BILDING AKTIVNOSTI
- FUN ROOM
- RAZNI DRUGI POPUSTI, FITPASS KARTICE I SL.
- POKLONI ZA NOVOROĐENČAD
- NOVOGODIŠNJI POKLONI ZA DECU
- OBUKA IZ ENGLESKOG JEZIKA
- STRUČNA BIBLIOTEKA
- RAD OD KUĆE