At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Autonomous Maintenance Engineer We are looking for an Autonomous Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the Process leader by coordinating the team and securing expected progress of the Autonomous Maintenance program.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
What you will do:
- Coordinating and supporting Autonomous Maintenance teams
- Perform „Autonomous-Planned Maintenance One team” audits and coaching to ensure team progress and follow-up of countermeasures coming from audit
- Involve operators to Single Event Analyses
- Plan and manage Coaching programme and setting individual objectives
- Check and follow-up fulfilment of defined CIL and other standards in the area
- Systematization of all AM/PM documentation acc.to Tetra Pak standards
- Provide support of Autonomous Maintenance methodology
- Develop the partnership with Planned Maintenance by working closely together with Planned Maintenance Engineers of the area to ensure the successful development of the Autonomous Maintenance - Planned Maintenance One team of the area
- Promote active and continuous benchmarking of Autonomous Maintenance good practices
- Define and govern the Autonomous Maintenance Roadmap of the area connected to the factory strategy and cell priorities
- Collaborate with cell members to ensure the synchronization of the loss reduction activities – safety, quality and productivity
Who you are:
- Engineer with Bachelor or Master Degree studies
- Previous experience in people or stakeholder management
- You can create dynamism, drive productivity and build capability, the ability to show a strong demonstration of leadership behavior, to your teams
- You are fluent in Serbian and intermediate in English, both written and verbal is a must
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in the production area coordinating team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programmes
- Being people-oriented with good motivation skills
- Problem solver with a strong personal drive
- True team player with good communication skills
- Ready to work in shifts
- Experience in Total Productive Maintenance/ World Class Manufacturing / Autonomous Maintenance or similar systems is an advantage
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits
Apply Now! If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.