B2B and B2C Telesales Manager
Leads, monitors and motivates team of Business and Consumer telesales leaders and agents to successful task and targets delivery on daily and monthly bases, related to consumer customers’ renewal, retention, acquisition, cross and upsell campaigns.
Achieving targets, business and development goals.
Assists management team and key stakeholders related to key team activities, reporting, insights, processes and improvement areas.
- Leads, monitors and motivates team of Business and Consumer telesales leaders and agents to successful task and targets delivery on daily and monthly bases, related to consumer customers’ renewal, retention, acquisition, cross and upsell campaigns for respective marketing segments
- Set goals and measure progress of internal and external (outsourced) teams
- Ensure targets, business and development goals achievement
- Act as partner to key stakeholder in developing new activities and expansion of portfolio
- Rollout of performance related programs and activities
- Implement, review, update Telesales and Save Desk policies and procedures
- People management and development
- Respect and demonstrate Telenor culture and way of work and all internal rules and policies including Codes of conduct
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree
- Consumer/Business Sales, Telesales and Customer Care management experience
- Excellent understanding of local market, trends and competition is an asset
- Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal) is required
- Proficiency with MS Office is essential
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry and trends
Key Performance Indicators:
- Realization of set sales targets (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual) - per target and per criteria for teams in area of responsibility
- Productivity and efficiency KPIs and targets
- Teamwork efficiency (readiness, precision, independence)
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 15.07.2019.
Telenor d.o.o, deo internacionalne investicione kompanije, PPF grupe, posluje na tržištu Srbije duže od 12 godina. Telenor je u Srbiji tržišni lider po prihodima i pokriva više od 94% stanovništva 4G mrežom. Telenor je na srpsko tržište ušao 2006. godine akvizicijom kompanije Mobi 063. Od 31. jula 2018. godine, Telenor u Srbiji deo je PPF grupe koja poseduje punu kontrolu nad operacijama Telenora u centralnoj i istočnoj Evropi, tačnije u Mađarskoj, Bugarskoj,…Više o poslodavcu