B2B and B2C Telesales Manager
Leads, monitors and motivates team of Business and Consumer telesales leaders and agents to successful task and targets delivery on daily and monthly bases, related to consumer customers’ renewal, retention, acquisition, cross and upsell campaigns.
Achieving targets, business and development goals.
Assists management team and key stakeholders related to key team activities, reporting, insights, processes and improvement areas.
- Leads, monitors and motivates team of Business and Consumer telesales leaders and agents to successful task and targets delivery on daily and monthly bases, related to consumer customers’ renewal, retention, acquisition, cross and upsell campaigns for respective marketing segments
- Set goals and measure progress of internal and external (outsourced) teams
- Ensure targets, business and development goals achievement
- Act as partner to key stakeholder in developing new activities and expansion of portfolio
- Rollout of performance related programs and activities
- Implement, review, update Telesales and Save Desk policies and procedures
- People management and development
- Respect and demonstrate Telenor culture and way of work and all internal rules and policies including Codes of conduct
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree
- Consumer/Business Sales, Telesales and Customer Care management experience
- Excellent understanding of local market, trends and competition is an asset
- Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal) is required
- Proficiency with MS Office is essential
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry and trends
Key Performance Indicators:
- Realization of set sales targets (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual) - per target and per criteria for teams in area of responsibility
- Productivity and efficiency KPIs and targets
- Teamwork efficiency (readiness, precision, independence)
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 15.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno