We operate in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology in our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installation planning and software development for the industry.
We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital format to create the most accurate models.
With rtech engineering GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS EOOD in Sofia, and BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Germany, we work on large projects around the world. We always rely on innovative technologies to achieve the best possible result for
the customer. To do that, we need dedicated team players who want to share our culture and visions with enthusiasm and new ideas and set new standards in their work.
For the location in Novi Sad BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. we are searching for: BIM Engineering Developer (1 position)
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (.NET )
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Knowledge of Python, Dynamo (BIM), Design script, Revit and AutoCAD API-s are desirable
- Interest in new engineering technologies in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of English or German (or both)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in handling of Microsoft 365 apps
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Very good time management skills
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Create tools and scripts using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD API-s
- Create scripts and workflows using Dynamo (BIM) and Navisworks
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
Education and Qualifications
- Finished or in the final year of Bachelor/Masters in software fields
- Understanding of Autodesk software, engineering (HVAC), preferably methodology of BIM
- Experience is not required, only the willingness to develop and learn new skills
What we offer
- Full Time working contract - 40 hours a week
- Long-term perspective in an internationally successful and rapidly growing company
- The opportunity to develop professionally and to participate in our research and development projects (object and image recognition, drones, AR, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies and an appreciative, collegial climate
- A warm corporate culture including employee events, team buildings, benefits packages such as additional medical insurance, fit pass etc.
- Unique training and development opportunities
- Cooperation with the in-house software department
If this position arouses your interest, we look forward to receiving your application documents with a CV, cover letter and availability information) electronically.
BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. operates in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry. We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital…Više o poslodavcu