Helbiz is looking for highly motivated Back - End Developer who will be developing web servers and analytical components for our shared mobility system and connected management tools.
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Proficiency in JS (ES6)
- Excellent understanding and experience with REST APIs
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Deep understanding of standard web dev methodologies (tests, logging, CI, monitoring, and similar)
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and CLI tools
- Experience with some AWS services
- Experience building scalable systems
We offer you:
- Working in innovative and motivated team, with agile and collaborative atmosphere
- Working with an experienced team leader who will help you to learn and improve
- Paid time off
- A company that allows you to grow and appreciates your skills and your proactivity
Helbiz wants to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Helbiz provides powerful micromobility solutions for urban areas around the world. Since we know that small trips add up, we are proud that our eco-friendly HelbizGO electric scooters help to reduce our collective carbon footprint while offering a convenient transportation solution. Perfect for small trips, our electric scooters are affordable, accessible and easy to use. Under the leadership of our Founder and CEO Salvatore Palella, Helbiz continues to grow rapidly in response to rising demand.Više o poslodavcu