Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment of a fast growing micro mobility company, traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”)? Would you like to be surrounded with electric scooters, e-bikes, great food and Live soccer streaming? If you would like to share your wheels with us, then read further!
We are looking for a highly motivated Back - End Developer who will be developing web servers and analytical components for our shared mobility system and connected management tools.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Working with other backend developers and frontend developers in designing and implementing the API layer
- Working with the QA team on defining the test cases and systems
- Monitoring and assessing the performance of deployed code
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues found during the QA process or reported by our users
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Proficiency in TypeScript, JS or in any OOP language
- Excellent understanding and experience with web concepts and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, CDN, load balancing...
- Experience with relational or document-based databases and basic data processing concepts (aggregation, map-reduce, ...)
- Deep understanding of standard software development methodologies such as CI/CD, integration testing, performance monitoring...
- Experience in AWS or similar cloud environments
- Experience with designing high-load systems
- Experience with serverless and container-orchestration systems
What we offer:
- Innovative and motivated team
- Agile and collaborative working atmosphere
- Working with an experienced Team leader who will help you learn and improve your skills
- Monthly salary with a chance of a bonus
- Complimentary lunch, coffee and drinks
- Modern office in the heart of Belgrade
We want to assure good quality of service and products to our users, for that reason all processes in Helbiz are done in-house. We care about every little detail from operations through application to user satisfaction, therefore we need members of our team to be committed, enthusiastic and fearless. Helbiz wants to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the above stated Job position and your profile fits the necessary requirements, here is how the recruitment process looks like:
- Send us your resume.
- We review your application and get back to you with feedback.
- If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you to organize the technical part of the proces - test and interview.
- Next step is an interview with an HR, where we discuss how you will fit in with our team and talk about your salary expectations, contract and benefits package.
- If we find you as a great addition to a HELBIZ family, we will get back to you with an offer.
We will be happy to share our wheels with you! #helbizfamily
More about HELBIZ: www.helbiz.com
Helbiz provides powerful micromobility solutions for urban areas around the world. Since we know that small trips add up, we are proud that our eco-friendly HelbizGO electric scooters help to reduce our collective carbon footprint while offering a convenient transportation solution. Perfect for small trips, our electric scooters are affordable, accessible and easy to use. Under the leadership of our Founder and CEO Salvatore Palella, Helbiz continues to grow rapidly in response to rising demand.Više o poslodavcu