Kriptomat is hiring the brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the cryptocurrency business. With a team full of energy and talent, we are looking to hire our Backend Developer!
Our days at Kriptomat are busy and dynamic, and our office is our second home. With over 40 remote employees all around Europe, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on Backend Development.
If your second language is coding, you are passionate about finding the best way to support and protect our services with backend development, we need you!
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our Development team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby Rails, PHP and Node.js
- Experience in Ruby On Rails and Node.js
- Bonus if you know SQL and NoSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Designing microservice-based software architecture
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
What we offer:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Work in a challenging environment to constantly improve your qualifications
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
- As an advantage during the Covid-19 restrictions, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Kriptomat!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu