Our client is a Swedish Multi-National and we represent them in the hiring process
This is a contract position, initially for 12 months with probable extension.
This role is fully remote working
Backend Developers – Token and Identity Management
Candidates need to have a good knowledge within the security field and constantly try to challenge the system on how it can be more secure. It is required that the candidatge has hands on experience with identity access management systems and working with Curity is a great advantage. He/she is required to have a deep understanding in different authentication and authorization flows and protocols, including but not limited to different type of API Authentication and authorization, ABAC, RBAC and other type of web authentication protocols.
Skillset & Qualification
- Knowledge in implementation of oAuth flows, OIDC, SAML, and token patterns
- Good understanding of different security areas specially access and identity management
- Java 8 and 11
- Servlet programing skill
- Worked with identity server or API manager.
- Worked with federation solutions.
- Worked with Oauth 2.0 and the flows
- Code flow
- Device flow
- Client credentials flow
- Hands on experience with Curity is a big plus
- DevSecOps experience is a plus
- Experience in AWS and certification is a plus
- Experience in working with tools and libraries such as Gradle, JUnit, Jenkins, Sonarqube etc.
- Knowledge on Scope and Claim management
Nice to have:
- Curity experience
- AWS awareness
- LDAP solutions
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, London, 20-22 Wenlock Road