We are looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join our growing team in the Belgrade office!
As a medior developer, you will be responsible for solving complex problems and creating highquality solutions while adapting to customer requirements.
- Perform hands-on software design and development.
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Ability to work independently
- Write unit tests and perform peer design/code reviews.
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems and write technical documents
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Monitor the quality of code, while fulfilling the tasks to a high standard
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish development tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- Work collaboratively with peers to define our future technology roadmap and build strategic relationships with key product and business leaders to ensure success
- 3+ years experience as a software developer
- Proficient with Python and Python-related framework(s) and ORM
- Excellent knowledge of REST Web services development (Web API)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience with Integration Service platforms such as GitLab
- Good knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Programming) and performance tuning
- Good knowledge of implementing Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tuning (profiling, code optimization, threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio/Pycharm, Git, Postman, and other Build and Deploy tools
- Knowledge of GRPC is a plus
- Good Knowledge of Protocols like TCP/IP
- Comfortable working within Linux like environment
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or the equivalent in experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proven 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized, flexible, technically creative, curious and open-minded person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updating job knowledge proactively
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on knowledge, not only years of experience
- Working on interesting and really challenging projects
- Six months Performance Reviews
- Young, energetic and motivated team
- Transparent career development plan
- Dynamic and modern office space
- Private Health Check Up
- Parking provided
- Company provided activities (Fitness, Sport halls, Perks…)
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
This full-time position is located in Belgrade/Serbia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.