Sedecom is the company founded by experienced IT professionals using German capital. The company is providing software design and development services for the customers in Germany. We are expanding our team and hence we would like you to join us.
Required experience and skills:
- Proficiency in Java and/or Go and familiarity with its ecosystems
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Additional desired skills:
- Experience with Git and GitLab
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with telco business processes
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from design to delivery into production
- Take ownership for the effective resolution of issues as they arise at the direction of the product owner
- Application testing and production of testing documentation
- Writing software technical documentation
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Three or more years of experience
- English (fluent in spoken and written). German will be considered as a big plus.
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship
- Opportunity to work with skilled co-workers in international environment
- Participation in projects where your opinion will be valued
- Nice office with plenty of parking spaces
- Competitive salary
- The position is in the Belgrade office