Do you want to learn and work in an international organization on a platform that is used throughout the world? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities with your international colleagues and learn continuously? If so, then you may be the Intern we need!
As a member of our team you will help fans have the time of their lives as part of your internship – while you do, too. Bring your point of view, your passion, and make it happen!
Wonder who we are?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world's leading live entertainment company.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate a culture of ownership, learning and progress.
Do you want to:
- Be part of a well-organized development team capable of adapting to different projects
- Learn how to develop great software
- Improve the everyday workflow
- Communicate with your teammates and help other development teams to the best of your ability
Do you think you are:
- Comfortable with the basics of HTML and CSS
- Aware of frameworks and concepts such as React and Redux
- Able to collaborate with others using Git
- Open to learning test-driven development principles
- A fast learner who enjoys learning as well as sharing knowledge and ideas
Then we would love to hear from you!
We are easily impressed by (and would love to hear you talk about) your personal projects, previous programming experiences, goals and passions.
Above all else, candidates must have the proven ability to be problem-solvers. If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can share your ideas and learn from senior colleagues!
We can offer you:
- Mentorship program with dedicated time from more experienced colleagues including pairing and peer-based core review
- Rewarding work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- The possibility of graduating to a permanent full-time position after a 6-month period
Looking forward hearing from you!