Do you want to learn and work in an international organization on a platform that is used throughout the world? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities with your international colleagues and progress continuously? If so, then you may be the Front End Developer we need!
As a member of our team you will help fans have the time of their lives– while you do, too. Bring your point of view, your passion, and make it happen!
Wonder who we are?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world's leading live entertainment company.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate a culture of ownership, learning and progress.
We need an experienced Frontend software engineer, looking for a role that will stretch their technical abilities to the limit. We are looking for the right blend of skills and expertise to make our applications highly available and performant. You will be part of a team and able to create a scalable, maintainable foundation for that vision. We like working with smart, curious engineers, interested to work on high-profile products, driving global businesses with millions of users.
What you will be doing:
- Building reusable components and Front End libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Evolving our platform to use the latest technologies and continuously improving our architecture
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Shipped high-quality production Front End code as part of a team
- Demonstrated proficiency with Test-Driven Development and agile methodologies
- Completed several projects
- Found ways to continue learning and growing and are always looking for ways to improve your skills.
Above all else, candidates must have the proven ability to be problem-solvers. If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can share your ideas and progress together with your colleagues!
If you are flexible and ready to take a challenging task and provide solutions, we would love to hear from you!
Looking forward hearing from you!