For our client, an established and reputable candy manufacturer from Dubai, Techmedia HR is searching for energetic, proactive and motivated barista to join their team.
Please note that this position requires relocation to Dubai for a minimum of 12 months.
To present a positive first impression of the organizations’ excellent service and high standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To have a strong know-how and experience in exceptional drinks preparation such as a blend of fruit juice (juice cocktail, Juice drinks), Tea, Coffee and Hot chocolates.
- Learning about coffee brewing methods, beverage blends, and presentation techniques to improve serving quality
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Welcoming customers, introducing the menu, listening to their requirements, proposing and advising for the best product to be meeting with their expectations.
- Cleaning and restocking work and café areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Barista and having previous Food & Beverage experience.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings and farewells to customers, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Have a strong communication skills.
- Must have customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- English speaker.
INTERRELATIONSHIPS (COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS)
- Passion for providing extraordinary service.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be outgoing and positive.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- To be communicated to the direct manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Factory - Experience Center - Location: Café.
This job description is not exhaustive and limited to the guidelines above. All other items not enumerated are covered by the Policies and Procedures of the department/establishment, the Employee Handbook which may be revised at any date.
Techmedia Services doo is a licensed HR Agency.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.