Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA) was founded in September 2011. POWERCHINA is an integrated construction group that provides investment and financing, planning design, engineering construction, equipment manufacturing and operation management for hydraulic and hydropower projects and infrastructure, and its principal businesses include energy and power and construction engineering (including survey, planning, design and project contracting),water ecological environmental governance and development and operation of other resources, real estate development and operation, and the manufacture and lease of related equipment. In addition, upon the authorization of relevant national ministries/commissions, POWERCHINA also undertakes functions such as national planning and review of hydropower, wind power, solar power and other clean energy and new energy sources. POWERCHINA ranks first in the global industry of electric power construction in terms of the planning, design and construction capability and performance.
POWERCHINA ranked 107th among the Fortune Global 500 and 29nd among the Top 500 Enterprises of China in 2021. POWERCHINA ranked 1st among the ENR Top 150 Global Design Firms, and first among Chinese-funded enterprises in 2021. It ranked 5th among the ENR 2021 Top 250 Global Contractors.
According to needs of work , we are looking for: Bid Qualification Specialist
- Responsible for preparation of qualification documents for Construction project bids.
EXPECTATIONS FROM PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES:
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Excellent English in writing, speaking and listening
- Good at communication, sense of responsibility, and details oriented
- Experience in public procurement projects in EU countries is preferred
- Employment based on an employment contract or other form of employment, depending on employee preferences
- Work tools: laptop, access to company cars
- Employment in a dynamically developing international company
- Friendly and positive atmosphere in an international team
- High organizational culture
- Place of work: Mainly in the Belgrade office
Please send your CV in Serbian and English electronically.
Details will be presented during the interview.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Powerchina International Group Limited Ogranak Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar vojvode Mišića 15a
- PIB: 112450743
- Matični broj: 29510946