We are Synechron Serbia!
A team of passionate data and IT engineers, innovators, and digital experts trying to solve complex problems of the financial services industry. Our world-class IT engineering teams are working on complex Digital Transformation, Greenfield and Enterprise-level Projects for high-profile clients in the industry using state-of-the-art technology in OOP, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering areas.
Synechron Serbia is part of the global Synechron company, based in New York. The company has 22 offices around the globe with over 11,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
We are hiring Big Data Developer/Fullstack Developer to Big Data.
Do you want to kick start your Big Data career by helping our clients solve business problems in the area of fraud, compliance, and financial crime? Besides your passion for high volume data, your professional journey at Synechron will start with attending a training academy, learning Scala, as well as big data tools (Spark and Hadoop), which will help your confidence and flexibility to add to the task?
You will contribute to our IT world-class team and:
- Be part of our 3-month training academy and have exposure to learning ‘big data’ technologies like Scala/Spark/Hadoop
- Work on big data projects where you will have exposure to data science, data engineer and DevOps methods, whilst learning to be comfortable dealing with external stakeholders
- Learn how to create entities and networks, and load data using Elasticsearch in the client's interface
- Explore ways that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, data quality and reliability
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture required for extraction, transformation, loading and cleansing of data from a wide variety of data sources
You are a great candidate for us if:
- You have strong coding experience in Java and OOP
- You have a passion and the desire to learn and code in Scala and use multiple Big Data toolsets
- You have experience in working with Relational SQL and/or NoSQL databases and tool
- You have demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to debug and solve technical challenges with sometimes unfamiliar technologies
- You are fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- Professional & career path development
You will work with experienced colleagues on Greenfield and enterprise-level projects, Digital Innovation and Transformation with the use of Future-forward Leading technologies.
- Learning & Development Program
Synechron provides re-skill and up-skill programs, professional certifications (Scrum, Cloud, Project management and Testing certifications), soft skill trainings, Udemy courses, English language courses.
- International mobility and business trips
You can continue your career at one of our offices in the USA, UK, Western Europe and more.
- Salary package
Fixed salary + Financial incentives including performance-based increment
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings and employee engagement activities
- Excellent work atmosphere
Would you like to become a part of our world-class IT Engineering team?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Dear applicant, only short-listed candidates for this Job opening will be contacted. If we find you more suitable for any of our other future job openings, we will keep you in mind and reach out to you accordingly!