EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for Billing Officer to join our growing team in Belgrade.
The primary purpose of the Billing Officer role is to achieve resolution of denied and delinquent claims, along with feedback to the client on front-line enhancements to facilitate first pass resolution. We are looking for candidates with little to no working experience eager to learn about the US Healthcare system and medical billing process. This is an amazing opportunity to join our team and build a career with us!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Understanding and learning our software applications and products;
- Communicating directly with clients via phone and email;
- Monitoring the A/R report and doing regular medical claims follow-up;
- Posting insurance payments and sending bills to patients;
- Review, revise, re-process and follow-up on all denials;
- Work across multiple client projects at a time;
- Build strong working relationships with clients;
- Works with payers to determine reasons for denials, corrects and reprocesses claims for payment in a timely manner;
- Mails, faxes or emails all appropriate collections correspondence.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented and fast paced environment;
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willing to work 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM CEST;
- Any experience in medical billing will be considered as a plus.
- A highly talented and professional team;
- Paid 40 hours per week internship, with an opportunity for a full time employment after 3 months;
- New challenging opportunities in a fast growing international company;
- Private health insurance;
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your CV electronically.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.Više o poslodavcu