Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic individual, with fresh new ideas, pragmatic team player with a genuine integrity, passion and desire to drive the business in Nestlé Infant Nutrition, on the position of: Brand Manager and Trade Marketing Specialist, Temporary position for one year - Belgrade
- Preparation of marketing and trade marketing strategy and integrated commercial planning for given category and country
- Consumer expert for her/his potential strategic brand and actively participates in category development, all in line with SBU guidelines; takes care of brand representation
- Communicates all activities related to brand
- Suggests price positioning per sales channel and product
- Suggests and implements Innovation / Renovation strategy for brand/product as part of I/R process.
- Responsibility for brand plan execution according to all given marketing elements
- Product management: product portfolio optimisation, development, detailed knowledge of own and competition products
- Price positioning for each market, control and execution
- Consumer promotions: pre/post evaluation (promotion success analysis and next steps)
- Understanding of profitability of the category and continuous active improvement
- Tracking of market shares, sales dana and understanding and active participation in monthly planning process
- University degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong result orientation, good organization skills
- Clear communication and developed presentation skills
- Proactive and able to multitask
- Good team player
- Advanced usage of MS Office package
- Proficient in written and spoken English
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Company events and team activities
- Focus on healthy life style
We are currently implementing a new exciting AI tool that is helping us and you schedule interviews in a more flexible way. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your email (and potentially spam/ junk email inbox), as you can expect an invitation with interview timeslots to choose from. We would also encourage you to say `yes´ receive WhatsApp notifications, as you will also receive the interview invitation here and you will be able to book your interview directly from WhatsApp. As this is new, we welcome any feedback you might have on our new interview scheduling tool.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.