We are looking for:
Web Solutions Architect
- Awesome working conditions
- International management
- Cool working office in the center of Belgrade
- First class technology
- Ambitious and focused team of 10 and growing
We are digital marketing team specialized in business to business communication. We work for leading foreign companies within the IT industry sector, delivering business outcomes and measurable results. We produce just about anything from graphic design to marketing strategies and web experiences. We don¡¦t have a website because we are not an agency.
We are team of highly motivated young professionals, devoted to business excellence and we are
looking for talent. This is a full time job. Are you in?
What we are looking for
A new position has become available for a Web Solutions Architect to be part of the Strategy and marketing team for an Australian leading IT Services Provider company. This role of the Web Solutions Architect will be the planning and delivery of the online services for the business.
Working with the business stakeholders across all departments (ie Design, HR, Marketing, Customer Services, Development etc) to lead the technical direction of Online Projects from end to end.
To be successful in this role the following requirements will be necessary:
- Full understanding of development methodologies
- Experience delivering online solutions
- Common web and application platform architectures
- Expertise with various web publishing environments and architectures
Responsibilities may include:
- Programming, testing, implementing and support for websites
- Implementation of graphic designs and corporate styles to websites
- Business requirement analysis
- Functional and technical specifications
- Project task identification, scheduling and production of work estimates and quotations
- Reviewing and recommending web methods, tools and techniques for AAP developers
- Working closely with developers to tie front-end and back-end systems together
- Reporting of project progress to appropriate manager
Graphics / Web Designer
1. Awesome working conditions
2. International management
3. Cool working office in the center of Belgrade
4. First class technology
5. Ambitious and focused team of 10 and growing
We are digital marketing team specialized in business to business communication. We work for leading foreign companies within the IT industry sector, delivering business outcomes and measurable results. We produce just about anything from graphic design to marketing strategies and web experiences. We don’t have a website because we are not an agency.
We are team of highly motivated young professionals, devoted to business excellence and we are looking for talent. This is a full time job. Are you in?
What we are looking for:
- What embodies a BrandState designer? Unique yet simple design sensibilities; no fear of connecting to your feminine side; enthusiasm about all things design and capability of thinking outside a box.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design development and the execution of work “from initial idea through final art“working together with other members of the creative and marketing teams.
- Participates in conceptual development and design execution, through final asset delivery
- Creation of final art that meets specifications and requirements of the project.
- Archiving and file management in accordance with agency
- Ensuring execution of the work is delivered according to the qualitystandards set by BrandState agency, and on time.
- University degree in graphic design or related disciplines.
- Ability to produce outstanding design solutions in any media.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and similar design software.
- Understanding of trends in typography, photography, illustration, color and web design.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adhere to design direction set by team leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills (open, friendly and supportive attitude).
- Ability to work and thrive in fast-paced environment and work efficiently under pressure.
- Fluencyin English
- 1+ years of solid brand design and or advertising experience
- Exposure to interactive and digital media
- Identity development
- Print and desktop publishing
- Web design and online experience design.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and portfolio by 03.03.2012.
GCOMM d.o.o. Beograd
GCOMM d.o.o. Beograd is a daughter company of GCOMM, a multi-award winning Australian owned and operated IT services provider based on the Gold Coast. GCOMM specializes in the delivery of connectivity, cloud and managed IT services to medium and large companies. Our team in Serbia provides administrative, sales and 24/7 technical support to the business in Australia as well as expertise and strategic guidaance.Više o poslodavcu