About HMD Transport:
HMD Transport is an asset backed freight brokerage based in Chicago, IL servicing all domestic modes of transportation in North America.
With over two decades of experience, HMD Transport is an exciting, multicultural, friendly, and fast-growing place to work. We promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and customers.
To find out more about HMD Transport, please visit www.hmdtransport.com
HMD Transport is currently looking for a highly-motivated Carrier Sales Representative/Broker or Dispatcher to join our brokerage team based in Belgrade.
As a Carrier Sales Representative - Broker/Dispatcher you will play a crucial role at HMD Transport by identifying, sourcing and developing strong business relationships with service providers to achieve maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
What Kind Of Candidate Is Suited For This Opportunity?
- At least two (2) years of experience in the USA trucking industry as broker or a dispatcher;
- Knowledge of geography, roads, and metric system of the USA;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills;
- Service oriented individual with effective Customer interaction skills;
- Advanced ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Booking freight with Carriers with obtaining and negotiating competitive rates;
- Develop new and grow existing Carrier network (lead generation, cold calling and referrals);
- Nurture long term strategic Carrier/Broker relationships;
- Cooperate with our Customer Sales Reps to offer quotes to current and prospective clients with current market trends;
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality;
- Tracking & Tracing with support from other team members; and
- Collaborate with other members of our team to deliver quality results.
What Can You Expect?
- To work in a modern Office in New Belgrade on the bank of Danube River;
- To have private health insurance sponsored by the employer;
- To be recognized for your contribution and your hard work, in an environment that supports work-life balance;
- To be part of a fun, energetic and casual work environment;
- To have a competitive salary + bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kej Oslobodjenja bb, New Belgrade
Schedule: Monday to Friday
If you would like to join our team and your profile fits with the above requirements, please apply here and send us your resume.
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed!