GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Build System Administrator
- Jenkins CI Automation server support
- Debug and fix Jenkins related build issues
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Windows and Linux systems L2 support
- New server and application installation and configuration
- Automating daily system administration tasks
- Monitoring system performance
- OS and application software updates
- Client reporting and day-to-day communication
- Up to 2 years of experience in Jenkins CI Automation server administration
- Up to 2 years of experience in System Administration
- Scripting: Shell, Python
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Knowledge of Git version control
- AWS knowledge
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like: Ansible, Puppet, Chef
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.