We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade - is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
Business Analyst (24 months contract)
Based in Belgrade
You will be responsible for supporting business decision across Marketing and Sales function in Adriatica markets by providing support to Demand and Supply and Supply Network Planning planners in development of supply plans and their execution, performing various performance analyses and update on regular basis Company performance reporting templates and reports.
- Updating templates and reports: Volume/Value/SOM, pricing, market size, segments, trends, Tobacco Taxation book and other reports that are supporting pricing and excise strategies development
- Forecasting model development and it's maintenance
- Exploring solutions to adjust models parameters in order to increase forecast
- Supporting Demand and Supply and Supply Network Planning planners in maintenance of SAP Material Master, APO Transportation Lines, data cleansing of Web-tool and Planning books
- Regularly updating main Adriatica tracking tools: SKU list, RSP files, brand boards, product lists
- Preparing and communicating regular volume reports to all stakeholders: Daily sales report, weekly and monthly brief, Volume graphics tool
- Conducting various sales performance analysis on regular and ad-hoc basis
- University degree
- Minimum two years of experience on similar working position in FMCG
- Fluent English
- MS Office, advanced Excel
- Advanced software solutions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop in a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment and international exposure, as well as learning and development opportunities.
We are welcoming applications until 16.01.2020. included.