Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage, and consumer care brands. We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
We are looking for Business Analyst for Process Excellence and Automatization
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyze and understand business processes across multiple functions of the business to identify opportunities for process improvement and / or automation (using a range of technologies, including but not limited to RPA).
- Work closely with delivery team members and business stakeholders to identify, design and deliver solutions that will automate and / or improve business processes.
- Identify and document transformation opportunities, deliver deep dive analysis on business requirements and preparation of as-is and to-be analysis and dependencies.
- Communicate business requirements to technical team members, so that these can be translated into technical solutions.
- Communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders in a clear and understandable way.
- Participate in change management activities, to enable the adoption of change through automation and process excellence at the business function level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or relatable field.
- Preferred Agile and Scrum project methodologies - Experience with Scrum framework.
- Preferred certifications in any workflow and / or automation applications (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, Celonis, Visio, etc.).
- Experience in delivering automation solutions or working on automation related projects is preferred.
- Experience in delivering projects or initiatives as part of a multidisciplinary team preferred.
- Experience with creating business cases, creating project plans, monitoring performance and managing RAID log.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex issues simply.
- Networking skills, relationship and stakeholder skills, team-player.
- Working proficiency in English.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the link after the apply button.
ARDAGH METAL PACKAGING SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality, and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, underpins everything we do. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP), 82%-owned by Ardagh Group is separately listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Ardagh Metal Packaging (AMP) is a leading global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, ... Saznajte više
"I joined Ardagh Group in December 2017 as Finance Assistance position, Account Receivable department, responsible for Dutch region. After 1 year I got promoted into Team Lead. As a team lead I was also ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE