As we are now expanding our customer base globally, the opportunity exists for the curious, competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade and Melbourne teams as a Business Analyst.
This position fills one of the important roles for growth and success of our company. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst passionate about creating and shaping solutions that get customers excited. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with our cross-functional global team to help our customers getting the best outcomes from our SaaS-based products in the Education sector.
You will work closely with the sales and project delivery teams to manage client expectations, ensuring the client is engaged and having a very positive experience.
Ideally, you will be based in Belgrade, but we also encourage suitable candidates from other localities to apply.
Why Work with us:
- We work in small teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focussed on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
What You will do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs. Become adept in their terminology and key business processes. Be able to present to customers at all levels of management confidently.
- You will be part of our product rollout team, working closely with clients to define relevant business processes, information models and guide our SaaS product configuration to meet their requirements.
- Identify and articulate product enhancements to fill gaps. Generate new ideas that grow market share and improve the customer experience.
- Undertake market and competitive solution research, conduct user interviews to identify disruptive, innovative opportunities and create ideal user experiences.
- With the support of UI/UX designers, create wireframes to articulate and define new product functionality.
- You will have excellent written skills, and you are able to clearly articulate the business & technical requirements the product should meet.
- You will be the subject matter expert (SME) for the development team, drawing on the business domain knowledge you have acquired preferably in the International Education sector.
- Work closely with the Product Development teams in product planning, release planning, and prioritisation of backlog work.
- Engage in day-to-day activities with the Product development teams. This involves attending regular team meetings, leading refinement sessions, and engaging with the development team, providing direction and focus.
- Support the sales team to position our product as the preferred solution in pre-sales conversations. Conduct value-focused product demonstrations tailored to customer requirements, through onsite visits and via online meetings.
- Gather requirements and facilitate Proof of Concept (POC)/Proof of Value (POV) engagements with prospects. Contribute to the authoring of RFP/RFI response documents.
What You should bring:
- You have the ability to present and engage with customers and internal teams in both technical and management roles.
- Ideally, you will have a good appreciation of the Tertiary Education (HE and VET) business domain, and you will have a broad understanding of the EduTech IT landscape, or you will demonstrate an ability to rapidly obtain expertise through your previous work experience.
- Solid technical background and experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies (Agile).
- Experience in using tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- You enjoy working flexible hours to accommodate communication across different time zones.
- You are customer-focused, and you understand how to balance short term relationship imperatives with the ultimate goals of delivering the expected outcomes to our clients.
- Strong (English) written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and care about your career and wellbeing.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Ability to spend some time working in Australia.
Who we are:
Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner as one of the top 12 word’s producers of Curicullum Managements Systems. Our global delivery teams are in Serbia and Australia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe to manage and collaborate on designing Curicullums, Courses and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we create standards for them.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided to all applicants.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory is a Software Engineering Group focused on the complete software development cycle – from the idea, through the design and implementation, to the production and maintenance of complex software solutions. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne (Australia). Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Our services End-to-End…Više o poslodavcu