You are a Business Analyst with a mix of analysis and commerce experience who will be a part of a strong team working on the regional SAP Commerce Cloud implementation.
You will represent customer needs and be in charge of preparing and conducting workshops in order to collect, define, analyze and document business requirements.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant
- Experience with SAP Commerce software implementation
- Advanced Commerce solutions knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
- Product Management
- Requirements definition and management
- Sales support
- Engages with clients directly - driving scope discussions as well as working with the Delivery team during the implementation and Sales team on quotes and proposals
- Interacts with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Leads workshops with business stakeholders to understand, analyze and document their business requirements
- Provides quality proposals for solutions which articulate the customer's needs
- Collaborates with the Solution Architect and other team members to define the solution design approach
- Presents out-of-the-box product functionality and document the functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Assists in the preparation of documentation, presentations, offers for the client based on specific instructions or requests from Sales or the client directly.
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Ability to see the big picture
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both non-technical business users as well as client technical stakeholders.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Keeping abreast with the latest trends in industry
- Understand customer needs thoroughly
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues
- Highly collaborative
- Data driven
- Negotiation skills
- Consultant mind
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for first couple of months
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values
- Friendly environment and colleagues always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - CV screening.
- Second stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with HR rep and a colleague Business Consultant
- Third stage - Successful candidates will then be invited to a final interview with Commerce Solutions team People Manager.
- Chosen candidate(s) will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.
Wireless Media d.o.o.
About us Wireless Media is a company for the digital society. We provide products and services that help brands & organizations transform for the digital society believing that every business logic, no matter how complex it is – can be digitally imagined and translated into the simple and intuitive, yet great digital experience. Specialties E-commerce, CMS, Development, Product Development, Experience Design, Strategy, Data & Insights, Visual Design, Creative & Content Studio, Search…Više o poslodavcu