GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Business Consultant
Business Consultant will be responsible for leading and advising clients in the use and configuration of Atlassian products in order to gain application processing efficiencies. This includes specification, system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. Follow project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to client specifications.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects for Atlassian products according to client’s requirements
- Meeting with clients to determine their requirements
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
- Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
- Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
- Helping clients and efficiently give support for implemented solutions
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
- Organising training for users and other consultants
- Being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations
- Constantly learning new Atlassian products and features
- Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts
- Taking part in marketing campaigns designed to promote Atlassian services
- You have at least 2 years working experience in IT support or similar role
- You have worked closely with the clients in order to understand their needs and find the best way to address them
- You are dedicated to finding ways to increase the quality of provided services and solutions
- You are an avid and passionate user of technology and software in general
- You posses an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Your English is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You like to work as part of a team
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- History in Atlassian solutions, administration/support (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat)
- Knowledge of SQL
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.