We’re a team of startup and moving industry vets on a mission to change the relocation industry. Our next-gen tech helps companies book more moves, increase conversions, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our vision? A moving experience that’s seamless and stress-free (the way it should be.)
We’ve recently raised our Series A round, and are growing exponentially!
We’re based in the SF Bay Area, with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Banja Luka.
You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.
About the position
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to join our growing team!
You will play an active role in growing new business opportunities by helping to win new clients and expanding to new markets.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams on implementing business development strategies to drive business growth and expansion with new and existing customers. You will develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will help achieve overall growth by utilizing different tools to conduct market research on companies, departments, and new business opportunities. You will also assist in the sales and service processes to ensure client satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships that will fuel growth and generate incremental business.
- Understand the products and services the business has to offer and communicate value propositions to clients and prospective clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients
- Search out and communicate with prospective clients towards creating new opportunities for business expansion
- Analyze the market and create reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales, and the share of their company’s market in relation to their specific products
- Conduct market research and creatively think about how to grow business lines
- Research and recommend long and short term business strategy towards business expansion, via enhanced marketing techniques and new product lines
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, proposals, reference material, and other documents as required
- Educate clients on new technologies, products, and services available to them
- Establish and maintain knowledge of products and service offerings
- Generate sales reports, track and analyze relevant KPIs
- Keep current and prospective client database updated
- At least 2-3 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, such as in business, marketing, finance or communications is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure (often a time crunch!), while still being able to “go with the flow” and execute quickly
- Out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects under tight project deadlines (doing one thing at a time makes you yawn!)
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Soft skills: analytical thinking, leadership, teamwork, self-starter, strong problem solving skills, and computer competencies
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite, and the ability to quickly grasp new tech concepts
- Softwares: Lemlist, Phantombuster, Salesforce, Hunter.io is a plus
- Some experience with basic HTML is a plus
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu