Who we are
We are an e-commerce software development and marketing experts with HQ in Basel, Switzerland. Together with our partners we support our Western Europe customers from Serbia and Romania and combined we have around 100 people.
For our brand www.orangebird.ch, Red Bird is searching for additional sales support. For this role, your personal characteristics are much more important than your experience.
Job title: Business Development Executive
Job type: Full-time or part-time is an option
Salary: Starting base salary is 300 EUR. The first increase to 400 EUR can be expected after the first 3 months.
Bonus: A very attractive performance-based bonus (both individual and team)
Experience required: No previous work experience required; or up to 2 year experience in sales, sales support, or similar roles
Job Location: Remote position. Flexible working with constant communication via multimedia with the other team members
Start date: 11th of January 2021
- Assist the sales team with daily operational needs and the whole sales cycle
- Perform LinkedIn campaigns using an external tool. Send, receive and process leads on the LinkedIn network
- Maintain written and oral communication with prospects and leads
- Set client appointments
- Perform cold calling
- Research various subjects and topics related to different Western European regions and industries
For us, the most important is your character!
Please apply if you have the next characteristics:
- You are a good person in your heart and soul. Building good, open, and direct relationship, with a cooperative spirit between team members, is an essential
- Proactive, flexible and not afraid of new challenges
- Responsible and reliable; you take full ownership of dedicated tasks
- You have a sense of humor
- Quick learner, high level of personal integrity and work ethic
- Strong ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and leads
- You are a team player. Your put team success is in front of yours (ego-free)
- Very good command of English. Fluency in both written and spoken is expected
- Technically capable, interested in online and social media communications
- Finished (or sunnily finished) Faculty of Economics is a plus
- Remote full-time or part-time work with flexible working hours. You can work in pajamas, shorts, flip flops…
- Career development opportunities in the field of sales, marketing and e-commerce
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment
- This position represents an opportunity for candidates to grow and learn all aspect of modern sales strategies and tactics in the Western World
Please send your CV and a cover letter only here on infostud.
red bird GmbH
- Švajcarska, , Quartiergasse 5