eLogii is the leading cloud-based delivery management software solution for route planning and optimisation.
Our mission is to help our customers optimise their operations and save time and money in the process.
Our SaaS platform supports businesses around the world of all sizes and across various sectors such as Retail & Distribution, E-Commerce, Food Delivery, Logistics, Post & Courier, Field Service, and Healthcare & Pharmacy.
We are trusted by sector-leading Enterprises, such as Caldic and Unimasters (and many more!).
You will be executing our Growth strategy by:
- Targeting named accounts for eLogii through warm leads, cold prospecting, industry events and social selling
- Have a robust understanding of sales methodologies and sales forecasting
- Be incredibly structured in your approach to selling, navigating sales pursuits and deal qualification
- Have demonstrable experience in team selling and being able to map organization
- Have demonstrable experience in helping prospective customers uncover problems, even if they do not know they have them
- Liaising with Technical teams to ensure we onboard clients in a way that maximises the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers
- Conduct product demos with prospective customers
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Degree in a technical or economics-based subject - engineering, mathematics, physics, economics, econometrics etc.
- Experience with MEDDIC qualification framework is a must
- English fluency (writing, reading and speaking)
- A curious listener
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS to companies >£5M in revenue
- Track record of over performance and exceeding quota
- Comfortable with SaaS products and keen to learn about new features and be able to conduct end-to-end product demos applying the context the prospect provided you during initial qualification
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London