Business Intelligence Analyst Location: BELGRADE, SERBIA
We are enforcing our BA team and looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join us.
We are looking for a curious data-minded individual to build management reports and dashboards, design data models, and identify opportunities to use data and analytics to improve Company’s performance.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
What we will want you to do:
- Develop management reports and dashboards for stakeholders across all business functions.
- Perform in-depth analysis to identify key business risks and opportunities.
- Distil complex data and relationships into clear, concise charts and visualizations.
- Contribute insight to strategic and tactical decisions.
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear business KPIs and build dashboards that provide timely and strategic insights.
- Design data models to extract data from operational databases and transform the data to easily understood business views.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis- then do the analysis.
- Have the ability to tell a story with the data once it’s analysed and present it to key stakeholders to understand the data in meaningful and comprehensive manner.
- Independently design interactive analytic solutions.
- Work independently on end to end solutions, from data investigation to visual dashboards.
- Participate in multiple projects involving all aspects of business intelligence solutions and data.
- Keep abreast of trends and best practices in the industry to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge as it relates to BI.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis.
Business Intelligence Analyst skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience in a BI analytical position.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and charting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply electronically. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies @ AXGroup Solutions d.o.o. Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
AXGROUP SOLUTIONS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Žorža Klemensoa 19
- PIB: 110868526
- Matični broj: 21395790