The software development and support unit of an international organization, based in Belgrade, seeks an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join its team in the position of Business Intelligence Analyst. The successful candidate would work with the software development team on the design, development, administration and maintenance of a proprietary, web-based financial software system, which is used to support the organization’s international operations.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the enterprise BI tool. You will work closely with business users to identify and document business requirements. You will work closely with the data engineering team to translate the business requirements into technical specifications, e.g. source to target maps, logical data models. As a BI Analyst you require both business and technical skills.
- Very good understanding of enterprise BI tools, e.g. PowerBI, Cognos, Looker, OBIEE, Microstrategy etc. (3+ years of experience)
- Management of the BI tool, e.g. definition of metrics, semantic layer, security design etc.
- Create reports and dashboards
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Mentor and train BI analysts (EDAC) in the subsidiaries.
- Collect and document business requirements
- Create dimensional models
- Create source to target map
- Very good communication skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science or information systems
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Good knowledge of data warehouse and Business Intelligence methodologies, e.g. Kimball methodology
- Good knowledge of data warehouse life cycle, e.g. source to target maps, dimensional models
Applicants are invited to send a letter of interest, CV and references electronically. Only short listed candidates who meet the skills required for the roles will be invited for interviews.
CHF International je nevladina organizacija za razvoj sa sedištem u Silver Springu, SAD. Od jula 2001. godine CHF sprovodi Program obnove zajednice putem demokratske akcije (CRDA-Community Revitalization through Democratic Action), program koji će trajati nekoliko godina na širem području Srbije i finansiran je od strane Americke agencije za međunarodni razvoj (USAID). CRDA program se realizuje u 28 opština južne i istočne Srbije, a CHF ima kancelarije u Vranju, Preševu, Nišu, Leskovcu, Zaječaru…Više o poslodavcu