GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Business Intelligence Quality Assurance Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring team that is responsible for the business intelligence development and maintenance. Business Intelligence Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for reviewing and analyzing system specifications, collaborating with Business Intelligence developers in order to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, reporting bugs to the development team, writing SQL queries and executing test cases, analyzing and documenting results. The person is responsible for ensuring that applications are designed according to our development procedures, that presented data is correct and modelled properly.
As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly. If you think that you possess the right skills in order to increase the quality of our products by bringing more automation and innovation to our testing process, we would be thrilled to have you in our team.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup function)
- Basic knowledge about Quality Assurance
- Ability to analyze and understand client requests and requirement documentation
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong commitment to quality
- Flexible attitude, ability to work in dynamic environment
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Experience in designing automated test scripts and using automation software
- Familiarity with Qlikview or PowerBI
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies and concepts
- German language familiarity
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.