Business Journalist with English
SeeNews is an independent worldwide provider of business intelligence with focus on the emerging markets. Accessible across multiple delivery platforms including major terminals and aggregators, the business news and analysis of SeeNews have become a trusted and reliable source helping business people make informed decisions. With more than 17 years of experience, SeeNews validates and processes information from hundreds of independent sources to deliver high quality news and data.
SeeNews is looking for a Business Journalist with excellent command of English to become part of the company on a permanent contract or freelancer's basis. The job gives access to huge amounts of information and opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of world economy.
The Journalist is responsible for:
- Covering business news breaking on a daily basis in Bulgaria and across Southeast Europe, including corporate issues, macro-economic indicators, financial markets, economic and monetary policy.
- Breaking news and providing regular economic coverage, carrying out interviews, writing analytical stories and features.
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts within corporations, government institutions and sector organisations.
- Attending major business and economic events.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong motivation to develop in the field of journalism and/or interest in business matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in print or online media will be considered an advantage.
- University degree in economics will be considered an advantage.
- Interesting and varied role within a young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Corporate training.
- Competitive result-oriented remuneration package.
To apply, please send your CV in English.
A Data Pro Ltd
- Bugarska, Inostranstvo, 117 Hristo Botev Blvd.