Business Operations Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Number of open positions: 4
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The ideal candidate must have good analytical/logical skills, speak fluent English and be a hard-working person.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Interactions with all levels and areas of the organization including frequent presentations and discussions with senior and executive management.
- Integrate financial impact into all decisions.
- Assist in the development of business model, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and metrics. Communicate it with NCR internal and external customers worldwide.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or similar)
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and complex situations
- Ability to think critically and provide recommendations
- Microsoft Office (advanced)
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.