Would you like to develop a financial strategy for the future of an SDAX-listed, international company? Keen on pushing your career forward? Then come aboard and join KWS Berlin GmbH and become a future Business Partner Finance for the region South East Europe (m/f/d).
The Business Partner Finance South East Europe (m/f/d) takes care of the countries Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Bulgaria. He (m/f/d) serves as a key interaction point to the business while providing high-quality consulting as well as insight-related and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective to improve decision-making. He (m/f/d) also supports the Lead of Business Partners EMEA.
The main task of the Business Partner Finance South East Europe (m/f/d) will be the connection, challenge and monitoring of the business units and the global function leads in their chosen strategies. In addition to this, he (m/f/d) ensures that the chosen business strategies deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk.
Furthermore, the Business Partner Finance South East Europe (m/f/d) constantly evaluates and improves the quality and efficiency of processes and services for KWS to create a future-oriented finance function.
The position is unlimited and available in fulltime. The starting date is March 1st, 2021. The place of work is Berlin, Germany.
Your tasks – challenge meets responsibility:
- You are the first point of contact as well as an interface between function and business for knowledge-based activities
- You proactively consult and work with the business in order to solve complex issues and to develop adequate solutions
Moreover, you will support the business in the decision-making process with adequate information, reports and analytics
- You will also manage and support improvement projects
- You ensure that the definition and implementation of the functional KWS-wide strategy and regional/global strategic priorities
- Furthermore, your will make sure that local and legal deadlines are met in full on time
- You are responsible for cash-flow planning management, hedging, financial engineering and dividend payment
Your profile – competence meets personality:
- Preferably you have an academic degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar course of study
- You have relevant and long-standing professional experience in the field of finance in an international environment.
- Having worked in the producing industry is a surplus
- You have a very good understanding of operational finance and business partnering having dealt with different cross-cultural stakeholders
- You have a good user knowledge of SAP FI. Other ERP systems and/ or SAP S4 Hana skills are an asset
- You bring excellent analytical and problem-solving skills paired with a high level of customer orientation
- Travelling at least 60% of your time is ok with you
- Building rapport with stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds is one your strengths
- You have an excellent command of English as well as Serbo-Croatian (both written and spoken); a good command of Romanian is an asset
You can look forward to:
- interesting and challenging projects
- targeted professional trainings such as our Business Partner Academy
- flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas pay
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (short cover letter, resume, relevant certificates) electronically.
Please apply in English.
KWS Berlin GmbH
- Nemačka, Berlin, Bülowstraße