(6 months Internship)
Optic Power is looking for fraud analysts to join its business operations team. Using tools, data, and analytical-thinking, the fraud analyst will investigate and analyze fraudulent applications for a leading fraud-prevention technology company.
The fraud analyst is a great fit for quick thinkers who can apply a systematic approach to problem-solving and who works well within a team.
You’ll help us expand our business operations here in Belgrade and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy!
What you’ll do:
- Use a predefined decision-making model to review personal and business identification documents and match them against a known document inventory
- Utilize internal tools and document verification process to determine the authenticity of submitted documentation
- Measure the accuracy of results in order to gather data insights and trends for improved future decision making
- Collate data and produce reports for managers and stakeholders
What should you have?
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly recognize patterns
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Candidate must be an analytical and detail-oriented person with an ability to think logically and reasonably
- High education level (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Team player, with strong work ethic, organized and intellectually curious
- Love being challenged and adapting to new situations
What do we offer?
- Paid internship with a base salary
- Professional training and knowledge transfer
- Possibility to join a growing startup
- International Business exposure
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- When we do work from the office, we are working from home two days a week!
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more nterested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
- The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in on the ground floor of a true rocket ship! You Control Your Own Destiny!
*This is an internship program and there is a possibility to full-time hire based on the analyst’s performance during those 6 months and/or a professional recommendation for future employers.
**This position implies some flexibility and working US east coast working hours, Monday to Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Starting date: 1.11.2020.
Optic Power DOO
Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world. Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade. In just 3 months since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to 28 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 100 people by the end of 2020. Our leadership team comes from companies…Više o poslodavcu