CCBill EU and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – phoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas phoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands, Serbia and Singapore.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
The Junior Business Process Analyst is primarily responsible for identifying and documenting business and non-business processes under the CWIE Holding umbrella. Under the direction of the Risk & Compliance Manager, the Junior Business Analyst will organize process analysis meetings with various departments to document process flows and assist in recommendations for process improvement.
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in individual and cross functional efforts to identify, understand and document business or non-business processes
- Assist in the analysis of process flows to provide recommendations for process improvement
- Assist in the development, training, and support of automated workflows
- Assist in the identification and creation of statistical reporting functionality for process participants
- Assist in the creation, management, and execution of process implementation action plans
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps manager informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are fulfilling their responsibilities on process improvement initiatives.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in a technical or business discipline preferred
- Six Sigma training preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in identifying process areas of business that are underperforming
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working with cross functional, problem solving, process improvement teams
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working with automated workflows and business process modeling concept
- WorkflowGen or automated workflow design experience preferred
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- High degree of self-motivation and professionalism
- Document writing skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional with Microsoft Visio and proficient in Microsoft Office including SharePoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies
- Paid introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house
- Bright, colorful offices in New Belgrade
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV in English.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije