The Business Process Analyst is primarily responsible for identifying and documenting business and non-business processes.
Under the direction of the Risk & Compliance Manager, the Business Process Analyst will organize process analysis meetings with various departments to document process flows and assist in recommendations for process improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead in individual and cross-functional efforts to identify, understand and document business or non-business processes across all company locations (US, Serbia, Malta, etc.)
- Lead in the analysis of process flows to provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Lead in the development, training, and support of automated workflows
- Lead in the identification and creation of statistical reporting functionality for process participants
- Lead in the creation, management, and execution of process implementation action plans
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in a technical or business discipline preferred.
- Six Sigma training preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience in identifying process areas of business that are underperforming.
- 2-5 years’ experience working with cross-functional, problem solving, process improvement teams.
- 2-5 years’ experience working with automated workflows and business process modeling concepts.
- WorkflowGen or automated workflow design experience preferred.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- A high degree of self-motivation and professionalism
- Document writing skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional with Microsoft Visio and proficient in Microsoft Office including SharePoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies and methodologies. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije