The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
ICRC has the ambition to build effective and efficient delivery systems through a Global Shared Service (GSS) model to enable the delivery of ICRC strategy focused on beneficiaries and partners. In 2020, the ICRC launched a program that aims to build a Global Shared Service (GSS) eco-system by leveraging the Corporate Service Network (CSN) management framework and similar shared services that already exist in the organization.
Reporting to GSS Project Manager, the Business Process Analyst will work on the Global Shared Service Program operational elements implementation in particular, with a strong collaboration with the existing shared services centers and other functional departments. This role will need to work independently, across distributed teams at different levels of the organization.
Business Process Analyst will contribute to the definition of the key and fundamental operational elements of shared services, such as process mapping, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other monitoring mechanisms (such as customer feedback) in order to meet the business requirements. S/he will also be acting as a facilitator and a coordinator among the shared services actors to support and follow-up the timely implementation within a project methodology framework, i.e. delivering consistent, standardized business solutions across the whole organization. In addition to that, s/he will support GSS pilots and the GSS overall implementation as per the below-described duties and responsibilities.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Business Process Analyst
- Develops deep “As Is” analysis of the current shared services operational elements carried out by the different units in charge
- Assists the project manager in the design of global standards for shared services operational elements
- Conducts the gap analysis between the current shared services operational elements and the vision validated for the GSS program
- Ensures the coordination and follow-up of the standardization & harmonization of the operational elements across the Institution
- Supports the definition of the Institutional catalog of services for shared services
- Supports the implementation of some specific pilots (coordination and follow-up)
- Identifies the opportunities for standardization, efficiency improvement and digitalization
- University degree along with 6 to 9 years in a business analyst role or similar
- 6-9 years` functional or technical experience in delivering and supporting at least one of the following in a multi-organization and multi-national environment: Processes description and mapping, Project management, shared services, operational efficiency
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Delivery Models
- Solid understanding of project management
- Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross-functional review meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity for collaborative teamwork across disciplines
- Excellent conceptual and organizational skills, robust planning discipline
- Lean Six Sigma or process management certification
- Exposure to the support functions (HR, Finance, IT, Logistics, etc.) of a fast-paced, public, multinational environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968