We are looking for a C++ Developer to work as part of a new development team. This individual should have existing professional experience as a C++ developer and is comfortable working on existing code base and/or systems. The ideal candidate should also have fundamental understanding of Unix/Linux systems, as well as experience with Perl and Shell scripting. This is a full-time, work from home position, working for a US Based client of Cyrillic Software. We are looking for self-motivated and hardworking individuals who want to grow their career utilizing modern technologies and best practices.
The C++ Developer Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with others team members on an Agile team in all aspects of the SDLC
- Create, document, and understand software/system requirements utilizing Agile best practices
- Work with peers, testers, and operations to test and validate working software
- Design and implement secure and scalable software solutions
- Participate in requirements discovery and analysis
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Understating of Unix/Linux systems and working with C++ compilers
- Strong understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience with shell scripting and/or Perl
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of data modeling concepts, as well as database technologies.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Experience with debuggers and compilers.
- Proficient understanding of source code management using GIT tools.
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
The following experience is also desired, but not required:
- Experience with developing and testing on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure environments
- Understanding of BDD and TDD Concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD and Automation best practices
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience and understanding of automated testing and unit testing best practices
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of future growth, as well as potentially working in the US
Cyrillic Software is a US based company from Rochester Hills, Michigan providing Offshore Staffing and IT Consulting services and custom software development solutions for its clients. We help customers of all sizes in various industries across the globe by creating customer focused solutions and flexible project engagements built around the customers needs in mind, with an utmost focus on Quality and Delivery, at a Competitive Price.Više o poslodavcu