Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control.
Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered.
But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
You will be a part of agile driven multicultural team working on a leading financial platform together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners.
We are looking for mid-level and senior Platform developers for our Platform team. As a Platform developer you will be involved in the full development cycle, from design through to implementation, testing, production and maintenance of an enterprise high availability,
high throughput transactional application built using the C++ technology stack. This component is named ADS (Arena Data Server) which is the heart of the system.
We offer stable and well organized working conditions, dynamic environment for personal and professional development and opportunities for additional professional training.
What you bring
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns using C++
- Fluency in English
- A solid understanding of relational databases
- A solid understanding of Google Protobuf
Added bonus if you have
- Experience of XSLT is a big plus
- Experience of Python is a big plus
- Experience of Open source databases (like PostgreSQL) is a plus
- Experience of working in a Linux environment is a plus
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA