(middleware & server side)
(Sports Betting Department)
IGT Belgrade Branch (www.igt.com) is company for software development and implementation. We are part of IGT Group, the World’s leading End-to-End Gaming and Lottery Company. IGT Belgrade branch provides Sports betting solutions, Gaming and Lottery products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets and interactive (online) markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You will be developing server-side components and services for sports betting solutions
- Maintaining, extending and supporting existing back-end services and components
- Direct experience in commercial software development of at least three years
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net platform (3+ year of experience)
- Experience in Service-Oriented Design and Development
- Experience with web services development (WCF, Web API or Service Stack or Nancy FX)
- Experience in areas of Windows socketing TCP/IP, communication protocols
- Experience with Test driven development
- Good analytical skills, overall software engineering skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, ardour for quality and performance
Nice to have (nonessential):
- Knowledge of SQL/PL SQL
- Knowledge of .Net Core platform is plus
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience in sports betting and/or gaming development
The way we work:
- You will be working in a small development team cooperating with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Test Engineers, DevOps and possibly other development teams in a good and dynamic working atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Opportunity to work with great development team with huge experience in technology and industry in friendly environment
- Well-connected location with global offices in UK, Italy and United States
Our recruitment process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview (we assess here is your knowledge of .net/C# and your engineering skills)
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 25.03.2019.