At Adient, our reputation as the global leader in automotive seating begins with our products – from complete seating systems to individual components – and extends across or entire portfolio. Our deep expertise means that our products always stand out and apart in craftsmanship, comfort, style and safety. For more than 30 years we’ve delivered precisely what our global consumers demand – on time, just in time, every time. With 83,000 employees in 35 countries, Adient operates 220 manufacturing/assembly plants worldwide.
Think about joining the Adient team in Loznica for the position:
- Creates, revises and approves drawings required for cutting of the materials, according to customer specifications
- Continuously uses (Lean) tools to improve productivity, efficiency and quality in the production processes
- Improves work processes by finding solutions which will increase productivity and ensure compliance with procedures and operational instructions
- Creates a detailed plan for all activities related to this workplace
- Prepares VAVE (value analyze value engineering) and MUCU (machine utilization capacity utilization), NTM cutting images for the machines
- Coordinates and defines trainings of employees during the introduction of new production processes
- Promotes high standards of business behavior within the team, and ensures that all the members understand the standards
- Performs all administrative tasks connected with his job position: Prepares daily job reports, enters the data into appropriate IT systems according to company internal policies, etc.
- Applies and respects all required work procedures
- Performs tasks/activities are in accordance with CSR (Customers Specific Requirements)
- Technical University Degree with minimum 1 year of experience in the automotive industry in a similar role (preferred)
- Experience in AutoCAD and Catia would be advantageous
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Training and Development Programs
- Team building activities
- Promotion within company
- Helpful and friendly teammates
- Flexible working hours
As a fast growing and dynamic company, we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great company. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity, don’t hesitate to send your CV in English using Apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Loznica, Republike Srpske bb, Industrijska zona Šepak
- PIB: 110712033
- Matični broj: 21378500