Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyse data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing
- Deliver working solutions to our clients.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understand the context of our clients, participate in solution design, drive development and testing activities, deliver solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and QA Engineers to ensure effective coordination during the project development and delivery process.
- Actively participate in the relevant SCRUM rituals within your team (Planning Meeting, Stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Backlog review meetings, etc.).
- Develop new, enhance and configure existing features for the project/product.
- Develop automated testing (unit and integration test) participate (and automate) functional testing.
What you bring:
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in .Net/C# (MSSQL), C++ , development
- Mathematical background
- Experience with Delphi is a plus
- Preferably hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills,
- Willing to work in/build an Agile team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience of integration type of work
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji sam već 16 godina na različitim projektima i pozicijama gde sam stekao bogato profesionalno iskustvo i konstantno se usavršavao.
Dinamičan posao i prijatno radno okruženje, kao i činjenica ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA